- Designed for use in extremely rugged environments to move large amount of material
- Extra-long tines and opening to provide for extremely high capacity, bulk material and heavy duty use
- Lower tie bar to resist bending or displacement
- Provides extra capacity with the 118″ opening.
- The outer and inner tines are made from 1″ A-572 steel and have two layers of 1/2″ AR400 reinforced tips.
- Equipped with dual 4,000 PSI 4″ x 14″ heavy-duty welded hydraulic cylinders.
- Long tines provide bulk material handling.
- AR-572 has provides superior strength with minimal weight.
- Tine bar is added to avoid bending.
- Tine spacing is 8” that provide for cleaning up smaller material.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.