Wider Sizes available upon request. Blades can be build to fit pin-on or quick attach style mounts.
These high quality durable blades are meant for rugged use.
- High quality blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers from 50- 100 horsepower.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt with lock-out feature.
- Angles up to 30 degrees hydraulic angle.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 7’-10’ for machines up to 100 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 31.5” high and built out of ¼” gauge steel.
- Comes standard 2 tension springs, adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Adjust spring tension with I-bolts and spring trip feature lock-out for gravel and grading dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
I am the proud owner of an 8′ STLB since Jan 2006. It has been the tool for pushing snow.I own one pair of box ends, but would like a quote for another pair. I can testify that the box ends are as advertised. They greatly improve pushing the snow efficiently. My problem is that they sometimes get a bend in the end hitting curbs and such. I want another pair to have in the reserve until the bent ones can be straightened. I also own a 6′ grapple since March, 2005. Your stuff is tough and built to last.
All items are subject to change without notice. ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.