- High quality blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers from 15- 60 horsepower.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt with lock-out feature.
- Angles up to 30 degrees and is available in manual angle and/or hydraulic angle.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts or may be attached to the bucket or forklift.
- Available in lengths of 6’-8’ for machines up to 60 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 26.5” high and built out of 3/16ths gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Adjust spring tension and lock-out feature for gravel and grading dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
I am the proud owner of an 8′ STLB since Jan 2006. It has been the tool for pushing snow.I own one pair of box ends, but would like a quote for another pair. I can testify that the box ends are as advertised. They greatly improve pushing the snow efficiently. My problem is that they sometimes get a bend in the end hitting curbs and such. I want another pair to have in the reserve until the bent ones can be straightened. I also own a 6′ grapple since March, 2005. Your stuff is tough and built to last.
Angle blades should be 15% wider than the wheel base or bucket width. Most ANBO blades come standard with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes. Standard options include box ends, rubber cutting edges, and height extensions. Hydraulic angle blades require the machine to have a third function and some blades may require a 4th function. ANBO can supply a diverter valve that can be easily installed.
Wider Sizes available upon request.
Blades can be build to fit pin-on or quick attach style mounts
All items are subject to change without notice.
ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.
Read more about ANBO Manufacturing product warranties here..