Road Pro STLB Blades Series Commercial Series . These high quality durable blades are meant for rugged use. They are built around a heavy duty tubular main frame. Blades mount close to loader arms for increased control.
ANBO angle blades use heavy duty mold boards for superior strength for road grading; snow plowing, dirt and gravel. Each blade has a replaceable cutting edge and comes with adjustable skid shoes that are made of AR400 steel.
- High quality, heavy duty durable blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers, wheel loaders from 60 hp to 200 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt with lock-out feature.
- Angles up to 30 degrees hydraulic angle.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 10’-20’ for machines up to 200 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 38” high and built out of 3/8ths gauge steel.
- Comes standard with 4 tension springs, adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Adjust spring tension with I-bolts and spring trip feature can be lock-out for gravel and grading dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Wider Sizes available upon request.
Blades can be build to fit pin-on or quick attach style mounts.
All items are subject to change without notice. ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.
Read more about ANBO Manufacturing product warranties here…