ANBO offers snow blades for mid-size tractors, loaders and skid steer machines. The blades are designed to be lighter and can be use
d on machines that do have less lift capability. The Work-Pro is a product line that is designed for smaller machines and residential applications. Available in lengths from 3′ to 8′ and can be purchased in mechanical angle and upgraded to hydraulic angle later.
- High quality blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers from 15- 60 horsepower
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees and is available in manual angle and/or hydraulic angle.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts or may be attached to the bucket or forklift.
- Available in lengths of 3’-8’ for machines up to 60 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 25” high and built out of 11 gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Tension is adjustable with variable spring installation.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with 5 position manual angle or variable hydraulic angle.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
Available with a forklift mount as well
Both grade blades use a channeled mold board, spring trip tension, adjustable skid shoes. ANBO specializes in making custom mounts so that any of the ANBO products can be used on almost any type or size of machine. The products are offered in both hydraulic angle and manual angle. All blades have vertical ribs with cross-bracing to achieve superior strength and avoid bending.