- Great high quality, straight- push blade for smaller to mid-size machines.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily to enable quick install and removal with optional clevis holes to chain and bind the blade to the bucket.
- Available in lengths of 5’– 8’ for machines from 14 to 50 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 21.5” high and built out of 11 gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge and box ends.
Angle blades should be 15% wider than the wheel base or bucket width. Most ANBO blades come standard with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes. Standard options include box ends, rubber cutting edges, and height extensions. Hydraulic angle blades require the machine to have a third function and some blades may require a 4th function. ANBO can supply a diverter valve that can be easily installed.