The Site Plow Extreme is available in 10, 11 and 12 foot widths. Wider Sizes available upon request. Blades can be build to fit pin-on or quick attach style mounts and fit over bucket lip and front 3-point.
- Great heavy duty straight- push blade for large machines, tractors, skid steers and wheel loaders.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts of may be installed with optional clevis holes to chain and bind the blade to the bucket.
- Available in lengths of 8’-12’ for machines from 45 to 160 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 33.5” high and built out of ¼” steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge and box ends.
- Cross-Over Valve
- Blade Height Extension For Snow
- Rubber Cutting Edge
- Heavy-duty Pin On Box Ends
- Pull back upper cutting edge
- Quick-attach or pin-on mounts for most loaders
- Diverter Valve
Angle blades should be 15% wider than the wheel base or bucket width. Most ANBO blades come standard with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes. Standard options include box ends, rubber cutting edges, and height extensions. Hydraulic angle blades require the machine to have a third function and some blades may require a 4th function. ANBO can supply a diverter valve that can be easily installed.