ANBO silage blades are perfect for moving bulk materials. With optional extensions, the ANBO silage blade can take advantage of extra surface area to easily move more material and make your job easier.
- High quality, heavy duty straight push and hydraulic angle silage blade for tractors, loaders skid steers and wheel loaders from 75 hp to 300 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in silage, gravel and dirt Angles up to 30 degrees hydraulic angle.
- Hydraulic angle silage blades are better than the Straight push by controlling your flow of material where you want it. With the Blades ability to angle 30 degrees left and Right helps you to build up the sides of the stacks including next to the bunker walls and push the material up the stack with ease.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 10’-16’ for machines from 75 to 300 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board height of 46” with the option of an extension of 12” made of ¼” gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge abrasion-resistant skid shoes.
- Hydraulic version angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
Wider Sizes available upon request. Blades can be build to fit over bucket lip pin-on or quick attach style mounts and fit over bucket lip and front 3-point.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
Customer supplied video! September 2014
Attaches to anything!
Backhoe Loaders, Rubber Tired Loaders, Tool Carriers, Skid Steer Loaders, Telescopic Tool Carriers, Agricultural Tractor Loaders, Front 3-point Hitches and Track Loaders.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
Angle blades should be 15% wider than the wheel base or bucket width. Most ANBO blades come standard with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes. Standard options include box ends, rubber cutting edges, and height extensions. Hydraulic angle blades require the machine to have a third function and some blades may require a 4th function. ANBO can supply a diverter valve that can be easily installed.