Standard size for heavy duty applications for tractors and skid steers in the 50-160 horsepower range.ANBO has a series of grapples to fit any loader, tractor or skid steer.
These grapples are the strongest grapples available in the market. ANBO uses a special steel with a Brinnell rating (resistance to abrasion) more than 50% better than T1 and a yield rating (resistance to bending) almost twice that of T1.
- Great for all applications for large size tractors, skid steers and wheel loaders.
- Heavy duty durable attachment for digging out roots, rock and trees and heavy industrial work.
- Longer tines and a high capacity opening with heavy duty lower rake for aggressive use in all applications.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Top grapple made for back raking.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple has protrusions to add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. “
T. Hauptman, LA
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.