Standard size for heavy duty applications for tractors and skid steers. These grapples are the strongest grapples available in the market. The grapple can be used to rake, push material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength and versatility.
- Great for all most all applications for mid to large size tractors and skid steers.
- Heavy duty durable attachment for digging out roots, rock and trees and even concrete work.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in all applications.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple made for back raking.
- Top grapple has protrusions to add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. “
T. Hauptman, LA
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
Contact ANBO at 866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)