Applications for all tractors and skid steers. This grapple can be used to rake, material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength, durability and versatility.
- Great for all most all applications for mid-size tractors and skid steers.
- Heavy duty durable attachment for digging out roots, rock and moving trees and brush.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in all most all types of terrain and soil.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Top grapple good for back raking.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Upper grapple protrusions to add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
I can pick whatever I want with it, from stumps as big as people to brush, without picking up dirt. It`s great for grubbing out stumps and roots, and can do the work of five men moving and stacking logs in our firewood business. “
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
Give us a call and find out more 1-866-684-3330
All items are subject to change without notice. ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.