These grapples are the strongest grapples available in the market. ANBO uses steel with a Brinnell rating (resistance to abrasion) more than 50% better than T1 and a yield rating (resistance to bending) almost twice that of T1. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength and versatility.
- Great for almost all applications for smaller tractors, skid steers and walk-behind
- Smaller but heavy duty attachment for digging out roots, rock and moving trees and brush
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in all most all types of terrain and soil
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
” I can pick whatever I want with it (GR-L), from stumps as big as people to brush, without picking up dirt. It`s great for grubbing out stumps and roots, and can do the work of five men moving and stacking logs in our firewood business. “
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.