Provides extra capacity with a 65″ opening. ANBO uses a special steel with a Brinnell rating (resistance to abrasion) more than 50% better than T1 and a yield rating (resistance to bending) almost twice that of T1.
The product is meant to be used to rake, push material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength and versatility.
- Great for almost any environment for large powerful machines.
- Heavier duty version of GR-X with same large opening and but thicker (1”) tine material.
- Adept for use with soil, trees, rock, concrete, metal wrecking and most any application.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging. Top grapple made for back raking. Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple has protrusions to add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. ”
T. Hauptman, LA
Give us a call and find out more 1-866-684-3330
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.