- Provides extra capacity with a 90″ opening. The biggest ANBO grapple available.
- Design for large machines (100 hp+) for heavy duty usage in all types of clearing, demolition and rock work.
- Extra-large capacity for high efficient material hauling, clearing and raking.
- Longer tines with lower tie bar to resist any bending or displacement.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistance alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Top grapple made for back raking. Dual 4000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Upper grapple has protrusions to add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 8”, or 12″.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. “
T. Hauptman, LA
Give us a call and find out more (1-866-684-3330)
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
All items are subject to change without notice. ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.