- Larger version of RBG-CT model (Compact Tractor).
- A rock bucket with narrow tine spacing and added grapple for additional material clean-up.
- Lower bucket area with sharp cutting edge features for loosing soil.
- Great for soil preparation, large and small rocks, pasture and field clearing.
- Materials are X-10 which is a grade 50, not grade 36 like many others are using.
- The 3″ spacing is narrow enough to let the smaller rock to pass through, without plugging up.
- Bucket has a raised front lip to help retain the larger rocks within the bucket.
- Allows for quick and efficient clearing of large and small rocks.
- Can be used with a grapple to move material additional material.
- Rocks roll into recessed rear area and remain there during use.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.