- Great rock bucket with narrow tine spacing to all for picking up fine rocks and debris.
- Lower bucket area with sharp cutting edge features for loosing soil.
- Allows quick and efficient clearing of large and small rocks and has optional grapple add-on.
- Heavy duty materials are X-10 material which is a grade 50, not grade 36 like many others use.
- The 3″ spacing is narrow enough to let the smaller rock to pass through, without plugging up.
- Bucket has a raised front lip to help retain the larger rocks within the bucket.
- Allows for quick and efficient clearing of large and small rocks.
- Can be used with added grapple to move additional material.
- Rocks roll into recessed rear area and remain there during use.
- Comes complete with mounts.
CT = For compact tractors and skid steers UNDER 45HP
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.