ANBO Manufacturing is pleased to introduce our newest attachment – the Rock Bucket.This new product, built with grade 50 of the X-10 steel, allows the user to move large volumes of material easily and efficiently.The bucket is designed with 3″ spacing between the tines for smaller rock and debris to sift through the machine, leaving the larger materials tight within it’s grasp.
Models and Sizes to fit virtually every Machine, Loader or Tractor
Rock Bucket Features:
- Quick attach or Pin on mount.
- The 3″ spacing is narrow enough to let the smaller rock to pass through, without plugging up.
- Materials are X-10 which is a grade 50, not grade 36 like many others are using.
- Bucket has a raised front lip to help retain the larger rocks within the bucket.
- The front tine bar ties all the tines together to give you the maximum strength.
- With the front tine bar flush with the ground, it enables you to cut sod with more control.
- The center of the back of the bucket is plated in line with operator, to prevent rocks from coming back on the operator when bucket is raised high.
- With both tine bars flush to the ground, after you have removed the unwanted rocks, it allows you to do a final grade to your site.
” I ended up taking out 215 cubic yards of slash and debris, and loaded in onto trailers in about 100 hours. It`s great at back-racking, grabbing, stacking, piling, whatever you need. Not only did I save over $ 10,000 in labor, but also lowered my insurance from $23,000 to $4,000 annually. I don`t know how I`d have done the job any other way. “
B. Chapman, TX