Rugged design specific to livestock operations.
Move round bales, brush piles, trees, rocks and roots. Heavy-duty tines and bracing to insure long lasting, durable performance. Constructed with A-572 alloy steel that is light weight but strong enough to withstand heavy use. The Rancher comes in various widths and sizes to fit virtually any machine.
- Great grapple for most applications.
- Extra wide opening for easy use with round bales, material handling and fine tooth raking and clean up.
- Great visibility to see and pick up objects.
- A wider 75” opening to fit extra-large loads and round bales.
- Strong, stable clamping ability for tight grip on all types of items.
- Uses A-527 Alloy steel and has 3000PSI heavy duty welded cylinders.
- Large opening can pick up two bales as once.
- Tine spacing of 8” allow fine picking up fine debris and material forward and backwards.
- Light weight preserves loaders lift capacity and has great visibility for load control.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
“WOW – Just unloaded the 95 IN Rancher Grapple and it is a wonderful piece of equipment. Using on 5425 JD 80hp and it works great, amazingly well built! I have been moving brush, lifting significant trees and tearing out grown up panel fence and metal pipe gates to the point a back wheel was off the ground and it worked on all chores so far extremely well. Had to come in house and let you know your advice and your product was spot on!” Ken Q- KY
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
High Quality Durable Rake and Grapple
The Rancher Series grapple provides livestock professionals a hard working tool to reduce labor, increase efficiency and to simplify projects and chores. Great for maintaining fence rows, pulling fence posts, carrying fence posts, feeding livestock, placing heavy bales into feeders without damaging the feeders, picking large amounts of silage or manure and cleaning feedlots and pens.
This unique Rake and Grapple Rake combination is a heavy duty workhorse. It features an extra wide 75” opening that provides the ability to easily pick up large round bales, square bales and large brush piles. The 8” tine spacing provides the ability to forward and back rake fine hay and debris into easily manageable piles of material that can be picked up and relocated. It features a serrated grapple for providing an extra strong bite into loads preventing them from slipping. The Ranch series uses 3000 psi heavy duty welded cylinders engineered for maximum amount of clamping power. The lower tier raking edge features a flat tooth design to enable the product to scrape up silage, manure and debris. A great hay grapple.
- Various sizes for most tractors, loaders and skid steers
- Custom mounts that are designed and guaranteed to work on any machine (contact factory for your model).
- The product may be purchased with lower rake only or as a complete grapple rake assembly.
- The product is delivered to you complete with the proper mounts, hoses and couples so it is ready to go to work when it arrives.
For more information on ANBO’s Rancher Series, please call toll free at 866-684-3330
Also, feel free to email David, our Customer Support Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.