- Master Mount Adaptor allows one attachment to be used on other machines of similar sizes.
- Great for owners who want to use the same attachment on different machines of similar sizes and do not want to have to buy additional attachments.
- The system enables one attachment to be shared between landowners, ranchers, construction sites, rental yards and landscapers.
- The Master Mount Plate uses two matching plates that can quickly be unbolted separating the attachment from the mounts. A new plate with a different set of mounts for another machine then be quickly assembled to the attachment and be ready use.
- The plates are heavy duty and provide durability and reliability of the attachment connection.
- A rugged set of plates made out of heavy duty 3/8” A36 steel.
- A series of bolt holes that are matched up between the A (Attachment) side and M (Machine) side.
- The A (Attachment) plate is welded to the attachment or implement.
- The M (Machine) plate has the mounts for that machine welded to it.
- The two plates are aligned and connected with a series of ½” nuts and bolts.
- To add the same attachment to another machine, the attachment is unhooked from the machine. The plates are unbolted separating the A (Attachment) plate from the M (Machine) plate. A new “M” plate, with the alternate machine mounts welded to it, are bolted on the “A” plate. The attachment is now ready to be used by the alternate machine.
- Note – Machines should have a similar width and horsepower to get proper function from the attachment.
MP (Master Plate)
Weight : 110 lbs.
Tractor Mount :
ALO – 72 lbs.
Universal Skid Steer – 198 lbs.
Give us a call to find out more
(1-866-684-3330) 8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Absolutely worth the wait to get the best!!! Have use a few other brands and there is no comparison in quality, performance, and ease of hookup. New global hookup multi mount worked great. I added a cover over the small hole in the rear of the plate and painted the hooks orange so I could see them better. I included those pictures and you may make a plate to cover up that hole but I did not want to take the chance of a stick going through it. Let me know if you make a cover and I would like to order one instead of the plywood I used but after 8 hours of use I did not even see a scratch on the piece of wood. Thanks for a great American product.
Customer photos pictured.