ANBO offers the strongest and most durable grapple in the world. The unique design and special material allow these grapples to withstand all types of rugged uses. Hi capacity to handle all types of materials.
- Great for use on larger tractors, loaders and skid steers to move large amounts of material fast.
- Larger version of the GRS-HC with longer tines and wider opening with higher capacity.
- Lower tine tie bar to resist bending or displacement.
- Tines are made of a high quality X-10 steel 30” long tines for added capacity.
- Rake tines are tipped with AR400 Steel for added strength.
- Tie bar runs across bottom tines tying the tines together for added strength.
- Comes complete with mounts, hooses and couplers.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. “
T. Hauptman, LA
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.