Grapple Rakes – A Complete Selection.
Models and Sizes to fit virtually every Machine, Loader or Tractor.
- The GR series with AR400 steel is rugged enough to withstand daily use digging in the dirt, clearing rocks and trees and raking brush.
- Used to move bulk material faster. Models for every size loader, tractor or skid steer.
- The ANBO HC Grapples will come complete with the correct mounts and hoses and ready to go to work when you receive it.
- Rugged design specific to livestock operations.Move round bales, brush piles, trees, rocks and roots.
- Heavy-duty tines and bracing to insure long lasting, durable performance.
- Constructed with A-572 alloy steel that is light weight but strong enough to withstand heavy use.
- Wheel Loader Series grapple rake is rated for 100 – 300 HP wheel loaders, providing extra capacity with the 118″ opening.
- Intended to be used for general log, tree and material moving applications.
- Split top or Single top design for user preferences and flexibility.
- The grapple can be mounted to virtually any machine on the market.
- Built with grade 50 of the X-10 steel, allows the user to move large volumes of material easily and efficiently.
- The bucket is designed with 3″ spacing between the tines for smaller rock and debris to sift through the machine, leaving the larger materials tight within it’s grasp.
- The Extractor is a heavy duty stump and rock remover with a built in tree root cutter.
- Perfect for clearing pastures, farm land, landscapes and other areas on your property.
- Remove stumps, tree roots, large rocks and boulders, with a minimum of soil and landscape disturbance.
- Designed to easily fit on almost any bucket on a tractor or Ag Bucket.
- Unique patented forward raking tooth better utility.
- With its easy design it can be installed in either a bolt-on or welded on fashion.
- Sizes are 40″ 47″and 53″.
- For mini excavators on up.
- For scratching the surface.
- ANBO makes a grapple rake to fit all styles of loaders and skid steers.
- ANBO has a grapple for almost any purpose and need.
- ANBO grapples come complete and ready to work on your machine.
Give us a call 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
ANBO pioneered the original hydraulic grapple rake. The Professional “Site-Pro” Series has been featured in over 20 articles in Agricultural, Forestry and Construction magazines throughout the country. This heavy duty workhorse has been the ANBO flagship product for years. We have added several new versions and styles of grapples to accommodate our customers changing needs.
ANBO Site-Pro Series features a robust design and uses the finest materials, including rugged AR 400 steel for the tines. The AR400 is used by the defense department as the armor for plating steel. It is 2 times more resistant to wear and 100% more resistant to bending than T1 steel
All ANBO grapple rakes have superior clamping and holding power. The company uses heavy duty 3,000 PSI welded cylinders and extra heavy duty chrome rods to insure durability. Precision designed tines provide just the right curvature to allow material to roll in front of the rake and the optional tine spacing provides room to sift various types of soils and self clean while still being able to pick up heavy loads.
ANBO offers a variety of sizes and types of grapple rakes for any size tractor, loader or skid steer. There are grapple attachments that are ideal for rooting and digging, raking and piling brush, site clean-up, landscaping, log handling, rock picking, and hundreds of other tough applications. ANBO hydraulic grapple rakes will easily be the most versatile attachment you’ll ever own.
From walk-behind and mini tractors to heavy duty tractors and loaders, ANBO Grapple Rakes are built to precise needs and requirements. ANBO offers an entire product line to handle tough jobs like root and rock digging, with high capacity models for bulk material in a wide variety of widths, weights and tine spacing to fit the application and base machine you’re working with. Visit our photo gallery to learn more about these world renowned attachments and see them in action. For more information call us at 1-866-684-3330.