ANBO’s UT Series Grapple is an all purpose, general use grapple. It is made to ANBO world renowned standards for quality and reliability. It has heavy gauge carbon steel, heavy duty welded cylinders that provide 3000 psi clamping power and the option of a split or solid top.
- Similar to UT-S but designed for larger tractors, loaders and skid steers for general purpose work
- Good for surface clean-up, moving tress, wood, brush and other material
- Features and bottom rear facing tooth to provide to tilling and raking backwards
- Intended to be used for general log, tree and material moving applications.
- Split top or single top design for user preferences and flexibility.
- The UT (Utility Series) products offer many of the same features of the Professional GR series but with slightly lighter design and less expensive steel to reduce the overall weight and cost.
- Long tooth that cleans and clears surface areas. Optional split to for picking up odd shape items.
- Cross bar reduces potential for bending or breaking tines.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
I have two Anbo attachments: one for a Bobcat S185 and one for a Cat252B. They’re especially great for cleaning out old fence lines. I would recommend these any time — they’re as useful as a pocket on a t-shirt!” Bruce K