6 Way Dozer Blade / Angle Blades
ANBO’s hydraulic 6-way blades, like all ANBO products are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions. No matter what your application requirements, there’s an ANBO blade to match your toughest job.
6-Way Industrial Dozer Blade/Angle Blades
- Available from 7′ to 14′.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees hydraulic angle and tilt 10 degrees up and down.
- Available from 6′ to 10′
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts
Standard models are for general use. Industrial or Commercial models are designed for heavy commercial work. A 4-Way blade requires 3 hydraulic functions. A 6-Way blade requires 4 hydraulic functions. (e.g. normal loader lift and curl, right/left angle and right/left side up/down tilt). The additional hydraulic function may utilize a front or rear remote or a manual or electric diverter valve.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
I am the proud owner of an 8′ STLB since Jan 2006. It has been the tool for pushing snow.I own one pair of box ends, but would like a quote for another pair. I can testify that the box ends are as advertised. They greatly improve pushing the snow efficiently. My problem is that they sometimes get a bend in the end hitting curbs and such. I want another pair to have in the reserve until the bent ones can be straightened. I also own a 6′ grapple since March, 2005. Your stuff is tough and built to last.