ANBO’s hydraulic 4-way dozer blades, like all ANBO products are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions. No matter what your application requirements, there’s an ANBO blade to match your toughest job.
- High quality, heavy duty durable 4 way angle blade for commercial application of tractors, loaders skid steers and wheel loaders from 100 hp to 200 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees hydraulic angle, with tilt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 7’-14’ for machines up to 200 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 25” – 38” high and built out 3/8ths gauge steel
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
Give us a call at 1-866-684-3330
8 am to – 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Angle blades should be 15% wider than the wheel base or bucket width. Most ANBO blades come standard with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes. Standard options include box ends, rubber cutting edges, and height extensions. Hydraulic angle blades require the machine to have a third function and some blades may require a 4th function. ANBO can supply a diverter valve that can be easily installed.