BUCKET RAKE BR-S (Patent Pending)
Approx. 25-85 horsepower
- Rake rock from fields and any other areas where bigger rocks are a nuisance.
- Remove dirt and debris for cleaning up burning wood burn piles.
- Turn and fluff compost piles. Clean up old hay piles, separate dirt and rock from compost materials.
- Sort rock for landscaping projects.
- Cutting edge allows you to cut thru old sod, leaving the dirt behind for replanting.
- Removing branches and other debris from otherwise unusable top soil.
- Extended rake works like a set of forks. Allows you to carry longer items like; logs, culvert pipes, railroad ties.
- Patent Pending product that enables your bucket to become a rock rake.
- Quickly and easily attaches to your buckets.
- The front cutting edge (AR400) can be used to unearth rocks and material and back grade.
- The design allows the material to roll into the bucket area until it is ready to dump.
- Sizes to fit almost all buckets from 34” to 94”. A-572 steel that is 3/8″ thick.