The ANBO bucket grapple provides a high strength, yet light weight bucket grapple that will easily attach to virtually any bucket. The grapple mounts by using either a bolt on method, or by welding it in place.
- Great for adding grapple capability (bolt on or weld-on to the existing buckets.
- Fits buckets up to approximately 18” and almost any width and features forward raking tooth.
- Great for moving trees and brush, clearing pastures, pick up debris and till soil.
- The standard spacing of the tines are 8″. The grapple can be ordered with other spacing options.
- Designed to easily fit on almost any bucket on a tractor or Skid Steer.
- Unique forward raking tooth better utility.
- Can be installed in either a bolt-on or weld-on.
- Allows for a grapple add-on on virtually any machine.
- The forward facing teeth enable forward raking and tilling capability.
- The serrated upper tine helps hold loads tightly.
The width of mounting plates can be varied by the sliding adjustment. These adjustments provide a precision fit to accommodate various sizes and styles of buckets. The universal type of fit has an overall adjustment of approximately 12″.
The mounting tube is heavy duty structural tubing. The unit mounts using bolts to the side or it can be welded. The grapple is designed so that either way the unit will not interfere with the loader mounts.
All products can be fitted to most any tractor, loader or skid steer. Standard or custom mounts and hose lengths and fittings are available. Grapples and hydraulic angle blades require a third function which ANBO provides separately using a diverter valve. (See accessories section) Weight estimates do not include mounts or hoses.
All items are subject to change without notice. ANBO’s Standard 1 year parts and labor warranty are included. No other warranties are implied.